Last weekend a very sad thing happened, I sat down on my bed, hot chocolate in hand, and finally finished the "My So-Called Life" boxset that I've been very carefully rationing since Christmas...
Here's some character analysis...
- has a great wardobe of blue wash jeans
- rebellious, angsty and very relatable
- a* jumper collection
- kinda weirdly cute
- likes photography
- i feel sorry for him and his lack of Angela loving
- socially awkward
- (i just want to go in there and sort him out)
- the clothes
- the hair
- the bad ass attitude
- best wardrobe of any teenage boy
- cute and polite
- feels most at home in the girls' bathroom (!!!!)
- heart breaking story lines:the Rickie/Katimski storyline MY HEART
- THOSE DUNGAREES
- STOP IT RICKIE
- smooth n sleek like a fresh washed labrador
- DO NOT CARE rebellious attitude
- "Don't you just love the way he leans"
- I love the way American's say Graham as "Gram" so that helped win him round
- can cook
- sometimes v cute
- sometimes v annoying
- typical overprotective mother
- good in emergencies (eye drunken rayanne EYE)
- quite annoying
- sometimes i feel sorry for her
- sometimes not
Bye ya cool cats.
ANY MORE SIMILAR TV BOXSETS PLEASE RECCOMMEND, MY LIFE IS NOW EMPTY?!