Pages

About Me

My Photo
I like to pretend I'm in a movie, dress up late at night, roll down hills and make zines.

Monday, 18 February 2013

Out of the Woods

Happy late Valentines day/start of half term for me- wheeee.
Every holiday I promise myself I will do work and achieve things
but
no.
Here is some stuff I need to get out of my brain:
The Blonds Fall 2013
Fashion based ON HORROR MOVIES
uhhh my kind of clothing
I am really bad at keeping up with fashion, but if it was all based on 'Psycho' and 'The Shining' I would be in my element.
The things that I end up doing at college lately instead of work.

These socks are the coolest and I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE SOCKS.

Head emerged in the new and final graphics project I have- on bakeries!

Valentines thoughts.
The best thing about the start of spring is the appearance of sunshine in my normally dull bedroom!

Any excuse to get out the dungarees.


And glitter shoes.

And all the weird accessories.
Note the great amount of Valentines gifts.
(cough cough from my mum cough)

INSPIRED ALWAYS.
Love magazine issue 9.
"Illusive"
"Comics sketchbooks"
"modern art explained"

Some of my own work
(bakery project behind, personal journal front)




Cue to get back to:

working
eating



 dancing

19 comments:

  1. Caitlin I seriously think that you are the coolest person! I love your artwork, and the last shot of you dancing is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEPECHE MODE. LOVE YOU EVEN MORE NOW!
    and BOWIE patch.
    enough said.

    good luck with college and all that stuff!
    PS do you have any page or something where do you occasionally post and sell things made on your own?

    xx
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. That The Blonds collection is my latest obsession, I know that I always write you comments that sounds 'me too', but I swear I spent the last five minutes on google searching a good photo of their American Psycho (I think) inspired trenchcoat,I love it!
    Your posts are always amazing and I'd love to see your personal journal better, everything you do is awesome!
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just so cool and your art is amazing uuuuuuggghh I wanna be your friendddd

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH BUST A MOVE! :D

    Haha sorry, I had to. I love sporadically dancing with my friends and sometimes we scream that at each other. (:

    The knife print dress is actually really cool too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH THOSE DRESSES. the jack nicholson dress is terrifying. fashionable and all around perfect. your art is beautiful per usual and the bakery project sounds sooo neat-o i can't wait to see what you're making!!!! ps cuteeeee outfits xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. cat socks <3 I love your patches!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that collection is giving me some pretty strong feelings. WOULD STOP BITING MY NAILS FOREVER FOR THOSE STICK ONS. also at first i thought that chloe moretz advert was you, DREAM BABES xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the look of your bakery project (: please keep posting about it...have a lovely day ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your glitter shoes SO MUCH! Anything can be made perfect by adding glitter.
    And cat socks. My friend got me Moomin pants from Topshop for my birthday, which I thought were also quite incredible. (I'm a bit of a Moomins obsessive)
    Adore your bakeries project, and your hot chocolate of course.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also, you have Buildings! So jealous.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, what amazing photos!!! So lovely!!

    Lets follow?

    http://dress-for-the-image.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're lovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg! Kitty cat socks from Top Shop - way too cool! Love 'em! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. depeche mode

    ReplyDelete